Buying A Home
Buying a home means making some difficult decisions at times. It is often one of the most important decisions a person makes in their lifetime. Before making that decision, it pays to locate a qualified and experienced local real estate consultant.
7 Reasons to Choose Tim and Susan Fennell As Your Home Buying Consultants?
- As a registered buyer, you will have full access to all of the homes available for sale through the NEFMLS (Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service) which serves the entire Northeast Florida area.
- You will have access to our team’s expert local knowledge of Jacksonville and the surrounding communities. Our knowledge and expertise extends beyond just real estate. We provide information you need regarding schools, neighborhoods, shopping, commerce, entertainment and more. Having a team that includes mortgage and legal expertise as well as every other aspect of buying real estate is invaluable.
- Every local real estate market has trends and opportunities. As your team of real estate consultants, it will be our job to help you understand the Jacksonville real estate market trends and take advantage of the best opportunities.
- The actual market value of Jacksonville homes for sale can be elusive and, oftentimes, confusing. We help our customers make informed decisions prior to making offers based on a number of important factors that directly impact each individual property’s value.
- We help relieve the stress of negotiating with home sellers. We guide you in formulating a strategy aimed at achieving your personal goals. The terms of a purchase contract involve far more than just price and interest rate. We help you cover all the bases in order to meet your specific needs and to protect your interests.
- It is vitally important that you know as much as possible about the property you are buying. We will assist you in locating qualified inspectors and help guide you in determining what findings are most important to you and your future investment.
- Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. We are committed to being right by your side from the first moment we meet throughout the closing and beyond. We want the home buying process to be as stress-free as possible for you and we want to be there for you long after the closing. Think of us as your lifetime real estate resource team.
Jacksonville Home Buyer’s Toolkit
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the transaction, including the laws and nuances involved.
As Accredited Consultants in Real Estate®, one of our specialties is looking out for the best interests of our buyers in the Greater Jacksonville area, including Duval County, Clay County, St. Johns County, Nassau County and Baker County, from beginning to end of the home buying process. One of your options as a buyer is to choose to have representation to protect your interests during your home search. Our comprehensive services are designed to save you time and money, while also making the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
So whether you’re a first time buyer, an experience buyer or an investor, why not take advantage of the expertise our team of Accredited Consultants in Real Estate® and this Home Buyer’s Toolkit to make the most informed decisions you can, each step of the way?
Knowing how much you Can Afford and how much you are COMFORTABLE SPENDING is priority #1…
Owning a home is no different than any other major commitment. It is important to be mentally, emotionally and financially ready for it. BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN TO LOOK AT HOMES, take a good look at your situation and crunch the numbers to make sure this is the right time for you to move forward.
Just because we are in a buyer’s market and interest rates are at historically low points does not mean that now is the right time for YOU to buy.
The steps in this Buyer’s Toolkit are essential in determining if now is the time for you and, if so, just how much home you should be looking to purchase.